Steve Forbes to Keynote at New DMA Conference for Senior-Level Data/Marketing Information Execs
May 24, 2006 — The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) has announced the launch of FastForward 2006, a new full-day event for data marketing and marketing information professionals taking place August 15 at the New York Marriott Marquis. Featured at FastForward 2006 will be the rare opportunity to hear Steve Forbes, president & CEO of Forbes Inc. and editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine, share his views on business and the economy in his keynote address.
Conveniently scheduled the day prior to DMA’s List Vision Conference, FastForward 2006 will address the needs, challenges, and opportunities of the rapidly changing business environment of lists and customer data exchange.
FastForward 2006 will focus on key strategic issues facing the industry. The program will include two morning and two afternoon sessions, concentrating on four main topics:
· Branding and Positioning: How to differentiate your company, expand services, and meet changing customer needs
· Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent: Keeping staff motivated, engaged, and stable; developing future leaders
· Streamlining Operations and Gaining Efficiency: Reducing redundancies, utilizing new technology, encouraging operational excellence
· Data Integration and Consolidation: New developments in online/offline convergence
The stellar lineup of panelists at FastForward 2006 includes John Kilcullen, president and publisher of Billboard Information Group and founder of the “For Dummies” book series; John Basile, vice president of human resources, Fidelity Investments; Alan Momeyer, vice president of human resources for Loews Corp.; Mark Freidman, chief digital marketing officer of Warnaco; and Mark Stevens, marketing strategy/communications consultant and author of “YOUR Marketing Sucks” and “Extreme Management.”
Spearheaded by a task force of senior managers from today’s top data companies, the FastForward 2006 development team includes:
· Deb Goldstein, president, IDG List Services
· Fran Green, president, data management, ALC
· Lon Mandel, president & CEO, Specialists Marketing Services, Inc
· Larry May, CEO, Direct Media, Inc.
· Linda McAleer, executive vice president, Millard Group Inc
· Andy Ostroy, chairman & CEO, Belardi/Ostroy ALC LLC
· Adrea Rubin, CEO, Adrea Rubin Marketing Inc.
· David Schwartz, president & CEO, 21st Century Marketing
· Martin Stein, president, RMI Direct Marketing
· Charles Teller, executive vice president, ParadyszMatera
“My colleagues have developed this ‘intellectual percolator’ to stimulate new ideas and thought leadership,” said Fran Green, president, data management at ALC.“ This is an exciting time in our industry and we are pleased to present this forum where we can come together to address our current strategic issues.”
For more information on FastForward 2006 and to register, please visit: http://www.the-dma.org/conferences/dmafastforward.
# # #
back to top