DMA Insert Media Council Luncheon Slated for Sept. 19; To Feature Panel Discussion
August 2, 2006 — The Direct Marketing Association Insert Media Council Luncheon will feature a stellar lineup of speakers when it convenes on September 19, 2006, at the Harvard Club in New York City.
In celebration of its 50th anniversary, Leon Henry, Inc. is the Gold Sponsor of the luncheon, which will feature a panel of seasoned experts as well as new players that will be moderated by Rebecca Hieter, director strategic services, Growth Strategies Group, Belardi/Ostroy ALC.
The panel will explore today’s media vehicles, acquisition efforts, response devices, and various other tools needed to overcome challenges and garner successful Insert Media results.
Panel participants include:
- Jason Patenaude, vice president, marketing, Carus Publishing
- Tim Sullivan, founder and president, Partnership Media, and vice president, marketing, Ortega Publishing Pty Ltd.
- Ellen Sante, manager, Print and Alternative Media, Vista Print
- Jeffrey S. Marsh, senior vice president, marketing, Littleton Coin Company
- Karen A. Mayo, group marketing manager, Advertising, Web, Continuities, Littleton Coin Company
To register for additional information about the luncheon, please visit http://www.the-dma.org/councilevents/insertlunchseptember.
The DMA Insert Media Council represents alternative print and media. The council is intended for those who are concerned with identifying and exploring issues and opportunities pertaining to this segment of the direct marketing community. For more information on the Insert Media Council and its activities, please visit www.the-dma.org/councils/insertcouncil.
# # #
back to top