February 21, 2007 — The spirit of direct marketing is about innovation, collaboration, creativity, and service. So, who exemplifies this spirit for you? Is there someone who consistently impresses you with his or her ingenuity, and whose commitment to nurturing the progress of the direct marketing filed inspires you? If so, why not nominate that person for direct marketing highest honor: induction into the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) Hall of Fame.
DMA is now calling on nominations. The deadline for this year’s honors is Mar. 26. The 2007 honorees will be inducted into the DMA Hall of Fame during DMA07, DMA’s Annual Conference & Exhibition, which will be held Oct. 13-18 in Chicago.
Established in 1978, DMA’s Hall of Fame honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the practice, growth, and stature of direct marketing. Since then, 91 direct marketing leaders and legends have been inducted into DMA’s Hall of Fame.
DMA Hall of Fame Committee of Judges may choose a nominee at its discretion for accomplishments of significance, either past or present. The committee can award annually up to four awards in either of two categories: living or posthumous.
Selection of DMA Hall of Fame honorees is based on whether an individual:
· Has made a major contribution to the theory and/or practice of direct marketing;
· Contributed in a major way to the advancement of the field, and give back to the direct marketing community, including to the Direct Marketing Association.
For Additional Information
· To nominate someone or for additional information, visit www.dmahalloffame.org
· For a list of past DMA Hall of Fame honorees, visit http://www.the-dma.org/awards/hof/HOFPastInductees.pdf
· For additional information, contact Barbara Parker, DMA’s senior manager for industry awards, at email@example.com or 212.790.1450.
# # #