DMA and DIRECT Magazine Announce NCDM Database Excellence Awards Finalists
November 28, 2007 — Excitement is building for those who build customer databases. The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and DIRECT magazine today announced the finalists — only segmented by category, not yet by prize — for the 2007 NCDM Database Excellence Awards.
Winners will know their exact ranking when their names are called during the NCDM Database Excellence Awards Luncheon and Ceremony on Tuesday, December 11 during the National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) 2007 Conference. Co-presented by DMA and DIRECT magazine, NCDM 2007 will take place December 10–12 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
“Soon, we’ll see this year’s best efforts by database professionals,” said Angela Eastin, group show director, Penton Media. “We’re thrilled to reveal the list of finalists in the competition’s four categories: Analytics and Modeling Applications, Technological Applications, Multichannel Marketing, and B-to-B Marketing.”
“The NCDM Database Excellence Awards honor organizations that have demonstrated ingenuity and creativity in leveraging their marketing databases,” Eastin continued. “The 2007 award finalists have achieved dramatic, measurable results by applying statistical techniques, leveraging systems capabilities, or re-organizing to become more customer-focused.”
The 2007 NCDM Database Excellence Awards finalists are:
Analytics & Modeling Applications Category
· Adobe Systems, Inc. (marketer) and G2 Knowledge Consulting (agency)
· Madison Square Garden
· Subscription Partners, LLC (marketer) and Integrated Marketing Technology, Inc. (agency)
Technological Applications Category
· The Allstate Corporation (marketer) and ChoicePoint Precision Marketing (agency)
· CognitiveDATA, Inc.
· The New York Times (marketer) and The Allant Group (agency)
Multichannel Marketing Category
· Intrawest Corporation (marketer) and Responsys, Inc. (agency)
· Packard Bell (marketer) and Neolane (agency)
· Progressive Enterprises Limited (marketer) and Proximity iD Limited (agency)
· EMC Corporation
· UnitedHealthcare (marketer) and Digital Marketing Inc (agency)
Co-sponsored by DIRECT magazine and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), the National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) Conference is dedicated exclusively to the database marketing community. NCDM is held once a year and brings marketing and technology decisionmakers together to find practical approaches to today’s direct marketing challenges using customer data and technology.
To register or for additional information about NCDM 2007, please visit www.ncdmevents.com.
# # #
back to top