|Login / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
NCDM 2007 Conference & Exhibition to be Held December 10-12
Data-Driven Marketing. Bottom Line Results.
WHEN: Monday, December 10 – Wednesday, December 12, 2007
WHO: Co-owned and co-presented by: DIRECT Magazine and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
(Attendees): Advance attendee registration information can be obtained online at www.ncdmevents.com or via phone at 817.277.7187.
· Intensive Sessions on Monday, December 10 will provide 3-hour, in-depth sessions on Web analytics, channel integration, database and email marketing, and the customer experience.
· More than 50 conference sessions grouped into FIVE new tracks, including:
Ø Interactive Marketing
Ø Analytics & Modeling
Ø Customer Data Insights
Ø Database Marketing Strategies
Ø Technology for Today & Tomorrow
· Three Keynotes by Business Leaders, including:
Ø David Norton, senior vice president of relationship marketing for Harrah’s Entertainment
Ø Thomas Tileston, vice president for business decision support for Warner Home Entertainment
Ø Tony Hsieh, CEO and director for Zappos.com
· The NCDM 2007 Database Excellence Awards Luncheon and Ceremony honors organizations that have demonstrated ingenuity and creativity in leveraging their marketing databases and achieving dramatic results. Guest emcee and comedian Greg Schwem of “Comedy With a Byte” will host. Last year’s award winners included Teradata, Overstock.com, Marsh, Dell, Porters Camera, BellSouth, IBM, among others. Attendees will see who wins platinum, gold and silver honors this year.
· Solutions Showdown: Campaign Management and Analytics and Solutions Showdown: Web Analytics to Drive Increased Profitability will present a panel of suppliers with a unique data challenge and ask them to respond to a real-life query. Everyone learns and the audience votes on the solution that performed the best.
· Largest Exhibition Dedicated to Database Marketing, including more than 90 suppliers with technology solutions, products, and services to help marketers implement results-driven database marketing strategies. Products displayed will include: database building, marketing and management; CRM; campaign management, analytics and modeling; Web analytics; list enhancement; customer service; direct marketing; telemarketing; marketing research, and much more. The Innovation Pavilion and Technology Center will be features in the NCDM 2007 Exhibit Hall.
· “Lay of the Land” Orientation Session designed to guide first-time attendees with advice on making the most of their NCDM conference experience with relevant topics, sessions, speakers, and tracks.
· The Certificate of Completion Program allows NCDM delegates to earn certificates in five tracks or disciplines: Interactive Marketing, Analytics & Modeling, Technology for Today & Tomorrow, Database Marketing Strategies, and Customer Data Insights. Each track will offer fundamental, intermediate, and advanced sessions to complement each attendee’s level of experience and help them gain insights into new areas of database marketing.
INFORMATION: For more NCDM 2007 information and to register, please visit www.ncdmevents.com
# # #
Co-sponsored by DIRECT magazine and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), the
DIRECT provides strategic and tactical information for direct marketers that is timely, inspirational and on the cutting edge of innovation. DIRECT’s franchise of print, online, and interactive information products connect today’s direct marketers to the information, resources and suppliers they need to reach their business goals. DIRECT’s award-winning editorial staff delivers detailed coverage on cross-channel integration, ROI/analytics, CRM/database marketing, direct mail, email marketing, search/web marketing, print/production, DRTV/radio, insert media, telemarketing, and legal/regulatory issues.
DIRECT’s franchise of information products includes: DIRECT magazine; www.directmag.com; DIRECT Newsline, DIRECT Listline, DIRECT Tips, Magilla Marketing, and Searchline enewsletters; the online Buyer’s Guide; The National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) conference; Webinars; E-Special Reports; ListFinder; and original research. DIRECT is part of Penton Media’s Marketing Media Group, which includes Chief Marketer, PROMO, and Multichannel Merchant.
About Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
The Direct Marketing Association (www.the-dma.org) is the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques. DMA advocates standards for responsible marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching consumers with desirable offers, and provides cutting-edge research, education, and networking opportunities to improve results throughout the end-to-end direct marketing process. Founded in 1917, DMA today represents nearly 3,600 companies from dozens of vertical industries in the
In 2007, marketers — commercial and nonprofit — are forecast to spend $173.2 billion on direct marketing in the
The Power of Direct: Relevance. Responsibility. Results.