|Login / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
NATIONAL CENTER FOR DATABASE MARKETING (NCDM) 2008 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION TO BE HELD DECEMBER 8-10, 2008
Data-Driven Marketing. Bottom Line Results.
WHERE: Gaylord Palms Resort,
WHEN: Monday, December 8 — Wednesday, December 10, 2008.
WHO: Co-owned and co-produced by: DIRECT Magazine and the Direct Marketing
(Attendees): Advance attendee registration information can be obtained online at www.ncdmevents.com or via phone at 817.277.7187.
· Intensive Sessions on Monday, December 8, will provide in-depth sessions on Web analytics; database and email marketing; media mix optimization, and marketing dashboards.
· More than 50 conference sessions grouped into five tracks, including:
Analytics & Modeling
Customer Data Insights
Database Marketing Strategies
Technology for Today & Tomorrow
· Three Keynotes plus a new CEO Panel, including:
Tom Boyles, SVP, Global Managed Relationships, The Walt Disney Company
Thomas Davenport, Author, Competing on Analytics
Murray Gaylord, VP Marketing & Customer Insights, NYTimes.com
CEO Industry Insider Panel: The Future of Database Marketing
· The NCDM 2008 Database Excellence Awards Luncheon and Ceremony honors organizations that have demonstrated ingenuity and creativity in leveraging their marketing databases and achieving dramatic results. This year’s guest emcee and comedian is Chris Blackmore. Last year’s award winners included Subscription Partners, LCC; Integrated Marketing Technology; Responsys, Inc; Intrawest Corporation; The Allant Group & The New York Times; and The Allstate Corporation, among others. Attendees are invited to see who will win the platinum, gold, and silver honors this year.
· Three Solutions Showdowns on Event Triggered Marketing for Campaign Management, Web Analytics, and Data Quality, will present a panel of suppliers with a unique data challenge and ask them to respond to a real-life query. Everyone learns and the audience votes on the solution that performs the best.
· The only exhibit hall dedicated to database marketing, including more than 75 suppliers with technology solutions, products, and services to help marketers implement results-driven database marketing strategies. Products displayed will include: database building,; marketing and management; CRM; campaign management, analytics and modeling; Web analytics; list enhancement; customer service; direct marketing; telemarketing; marketing research; and much more. The Innovation Pavilion will also be featured in the NCDM 2008 Exhibit Hall.
· “Lay of the Land” orientation session designed to guide first-time attendees with advice on making the most of their NCDM conference experience with relevant topics, sessions, speakers, and tracks.
· The Certificate of Completion Program allows NCDM attendees to earn certificates based on their experience level: fundamental/intermediate or advanced. Each track will offer fundamental, intermediate, and advanced sessions to complement each attendees’ level of experience and interest, as well as help them gain insights into new areas of database marketing.
INFORMATION: For more NCDM 2008 information and to register, please visit www.ncdmevents.com.
Co-sponsored by DIRECT magazine and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), the
DIRECT provides strategic and tactical information for direct marketers that is timely, inspirational and on the cutting edge of innovation. DIRECT’s franchise of print, online, and interactive information products connect today’s direct marketers to the information, resources and suppliers they need to reach their business goals. DIRECT’s award-winning editorial staff delivers detailed coverage on cross-channel integration, ROI/analytics, CRM/database marketing, direct mail, email marketing, search/web marketing, print/production, DRTV/radio, insert media, telemarketing, and legal/regulatory issues.
DIRECT’s franchise of information products includes: DIRECT magazine; www.directmag.com; DIRECT Newsline, DIRECT Listline and Magilla Marketing enewsletters; the online Buyer’s Guide; The National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) conference; Webinars; E-Special Reports; ListFinder; and original research. DIRECT is part of Penton Media’s Chief Marketer Network, which includes Chief Marketer, PROMO, and Multichannel Merchant.
About Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
The Direct Marketing Association (www.the-dma.org) is the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques. DMA advocates standards for responsible marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching consumers with desirable offers, and provides cutting-edge research, education, and networking opportunities to improve results throughout the end-to-end direct marketing process. Founded in 1917, DMA today represents more than 3,400 companies from dozens of vertical industries in the
In 2008, marketers—commercial and nonprofit—will spend $176.9 billion on direct marketing, which accounts for 52.1 percent of all ad expenditures in the
The Power of Direct: Relevance. Responsibility. Results.
# # #