|Login / Logout / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
The 12th Annual DMA Washington Non-Profit Conference
Real Risks – Real Results
WHAT: The 12th Annual DMA Washington Nonprofit Conference
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6, 2002 – Thursday, March 7, 2002
WHERE: The Grand Hyatt Hotel, Washington, D.C.
1000 H Street N.W., Washington, D.C.
HIGHLIGHTS: Presentation Highlights Include:
- Membership vs. Monthly Giving
- Removing the Myths Surrounding Premiums
- Real Life Cases on Privacy and Ethics
- Creative Ideas and Creative Testing
- Long-term Value vs. Return on Investment
- How Smaller Organizations Can Obtain Big Results
Event Highlights Include:
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions
- A Reception and Networking Dinner at the National Press Club
- Advanced Fundraising Master Classes
INFORMATION: For more information about The 12th Annual Washington Nonprofit Conference, visit www.federationofnonprofits.org or contact DMA Customer Service at 212.790.1500.
PRESS Members of the press may receive a complimentary press registration by
REGISTRATION: e-mailing email@example.com. On-site registration requires an editorial masthead and a by-lined article.