**** MEDIA ADVISORY ****
Seventh Annual net.marketing conference & exhibition
TO BE HELD MAY 5-7
WHAT: DMA/AIM net.marketing conference & exhibition (www.dmanetmarketing.org)
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, Florida
WHEN: Pre-Conference: May 5, 2003;
Conference: May 6-7, 2003;
Exhibition: May 6-7, 2003;
Opening Keynote: May 6, 2003 at 8:15 A.M.
WHO: Owned and produced by the Direct Marketing Association (The DMA) and the Association for Interactive Marketing (AIM)
HOW (Participants): Advanced delegate registration information can be obtained online at
www.dmanetmarketing.org or via phone at 202.861.2442
HOW (Press): Advanced press registration information can be obtained online at http://www.the-dma.org/dmanetmarketing/press.shtml. On-site press registration will be in the Hibiscus A Room of the Hyatt Regency Miami. Please be prepared with the appropriate credentials (see above link for details).
Press Registration Hours:
Monday, May 5, 2003 - 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Tuesday, May 6, 2003 - 7:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Wednesday, May 7, 2003 - 8:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
SELECT EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- More than 63 interactive marketing leaders will showcase the best e-commerce and interactive practices, and benchmark examples of how to best utilize the Internet as a part of integrated marketing, sales, and customer service strategies.
- New Web Site Usability Lab and Search Engine Marketing Lab will provide registered conference attendees with "one-on-one" critiques and strategic insights from industry experts.
- Four pre-conference forums -- Search Engine Marketing Forum, E-Mail Marketing Forum, Web Site Usability Forum, Affiliate Marketing Forum -- will be held Monday, May 5, 2003.
- Executive Briefing -- Interactive marketing best practices for brand building, customer response, and creating customer relationships will be discussed by senior executives from MSN NEWS & Information and Foote, Cone & Belding.
- Senior executives from Macys.com, Microsoft Shopping Network (MSN), and Modem Media will discuss online customer service and the impact it has had across all marketing channels.
- Peter Sealy, CEO and Founder of the Los Altos Group, Inc. and former Global Marketing Director for Coca Cola will discuss the negative impact technology is having on commercial television.
- Tim Sanders, chief solutions officer, Yahoo, Inc. will explore the growth of online ad value proposition and how to improve offline campaigns with online components.
- Members of the press will have an opportunity to interview some of the nation's top
leaders in charge of e-commerce and interactive marketing.