2013 Washington Nonprofit Conference
February 7-8, 2013 | Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
The Washington Nonprofit Conference is an annual two day event where more than 800 fundraising and marketing professional in the nonprofit and commercial sectors gather to exchange innovative marketing and fundraising ideas, generate insightful solutions and think creatively. This conference will be the platform for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market-driven philanthropy.
The conference will also provide education related to direct/interactive marketing principles and practices, provide the latest in direct/interactive legislation, regulatory, and standards-setting issues facing nonprofits and address ethical practices related to direct/interactive fundraising and other communications.
This yearly event will also include a power networking event, the Max L. Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award Luncheon, a Mentoring Program for attendees only, Roundtable Discussions over continental breakfast, a new New Member and first-time attendee event, and a wine and cheese networking reception focused on DMA Nonprofit Federation advocacy. Programming will focus on case studies which will offer attendees a more realistic view of the issues, challenges, and successes that the nonprofit industry is faced with. In addition, the conference will feature a keynote speaker.
Who Should Attend:
- Executive Directors
- Development Directors
- Directors of Annual Giving
- Membership Marketing Managers/Directors
- Vice Presidents, Campaign Development
- Database Marketing Managers/Directors
- Direct Mail Managers
- Presidents, CEOs of Nonprofit Organizations
Benefits of Attending:
- Devise better methods for integrating your fundraising mix - telemarketing, DRTV, mailings and your Web site
- Enhance your database to improve list selection and boost responses
- Take advantage of the experience of veteran fundraisers - learn which acquisition strategies work best (and which are worst!) - before you start
- New creative breakthroughs that will boost the return on your fundraising dollars
Take Advantage of the Early Bird Discount and Register Now!
back to top