Your most important initiative for 2012 is analytics, but not the kind you are thinking of.
A discussion with Tad Martin, CEO of Collective[i], David Zucker, former marketer for Gilt Group and Dell and current CMO of Vitacost.com, and Colin Gillis, senior technology analyst and director of research at BGC Financial.
Listen in on a roundtable discussion on how companies are completely misinformed about the difference between analytics, reporting and everything in-between. ‘Analytics’ has become an industry buzzword that has lost its true meaning and created mass confusion about the value analytics can deliver.
For the first time, hear 3 unique perspectives from an Industry Analyst, a Technologist and a Marketer about the misuse of the term 'analytics' and the potential for true analytics to transform your business.
- Learn the differences between reporting, digital analytics and business intelligence.
- Hear how new technology is delivering analytics that transform data (information) into actionable insights and knowledge that will be critical to compete.
- Get an inside perspectives from an industry analyst, technology expert and a marketer.
- With real analytics, winners win big and losers disappear – discuss. Listen to our LIVE debate!
- You will understand the value of true analytics and position yourself ahead of the rest of the industry.
- You will gain insight into how marketing leaders are using new data analytics to gain a strategic advantage over the competition.
- You will learn how new technologies are enabling marketers to access and analyze all of their data without the need of IT.
How Our Webinars Work
It's easy! - Simply log onto your computer and dial the toll-free number emailed to you from DMA prior to and on the day of the webinar. Enter your PIN code and you are connected. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy!
It's interactive! - Ask questions by sending messages throughout the presentation. At the end of the webinar, participate in our Q&A session where you'll communicate with your speaker directly.
It's convenient! - Call in from anywhere...your desk, your conference room, your home or cell phone to hear the presentation.