September 17, 2011
The Place to be this Fall to Learn Social Media Marketing
October is a big month for digital media marketers, especially for those that are planning on being in attendance at the DMA2011 Conference & Exhibition taking place in Boston. If your company is considering making a go at launching a social media marketing campaign, there may be no better time or place to learn social marketing basics than this.
Many of the marketing workshops, round tables, and labs that will be offered at DMA2011 will center around social media and how learning to use it can influence the direction and the success of your business. Topics to be covered include:
- The intersection of social media marketing and direct marketing
- Social media campaign strategies
- Best methods and techniques for building a consumer fan base
- Social media marketing strategies to help you globalize your brand
- How to drive traffic and conversions with social media
- Mobile social marketing
- Identifying the influencers in the social media sphere
In addition, you’ll find additional opportunities to learn social marketing in more time intensive environments that allow presenters to really go in depth on some of the topics being taught, such as understanding blog metrics and effective methods of blogging for maximum visibility.
To get more detailed information on the various marketing workshops and additional opportunities you’ll have to learn social marketing, visit www.dma11.org. While you’re there, be sure to register yourself to attend. It’s an event you may regret having missed, but one you certainly won’t regret having attended.
The DMA Newsstand Archive