September 26, 2011
A Closer Look at DMA2011’s Thought Leadership Series
The DMA 2011 Conference & Exhibition is, by definition, a web marketing seminar. But what really serves to separate DMA2011 from other conferences of its ilk is the planned Thought Leadership Series that will be taking place on October 3 and 4 that you can attend if you purchase a full conference package.
This year’s Thought Leadership Series will touch on a broad range of issues, each revolving around the singular focal point of digital marketing and how businesses can better leverage it for profit. Topics to be discussed include:
• The importance of customer dialogue to the future of real-time marketing
• Tips on how to engage customers through personalization of the message
• Discovering new opportunities for business growth in the understanding of new rules
• How to better market in a wireless world
• Convergence marketing and the integration of digital media with traditional marketing
• Secrets to successful online marketing
To take part in the Thought Leadership Series, visit www.dma11.org and register to attend the DMA2011 Conference & Exhibition in Boston. If you’re of a mind to hold out for an event more tailored to helping you achieve your desired goals in digital media marketing, look no further. You simply won’t find a web marketing seminar this comprehensive anywhere else.
The DMA Newsstand Archive